the hotel is 500 ft. to water. cabanas are available for rent. The pools are heated.The chairs that are available pool side are taken before 8 am by pool "hogs" who leave hotel towels on chaises,but seldom use the chairs. The hotel can and needs to do something about that. My 7 day visit, the sheets were never changed. and the room did have small ants. by the end of our stay the bed also had the bugs. Two positives, the view and sloppy joes, neither have anything to do with the bilmar.Wait at sloppy joes was 45 min. to an hr. Across the street was Walgreens and Mcdonalds. Entertainment at both restaurants on site were adequate. Would I go back, no. But the staff was pleasant and my stay was relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida