Bilmar Beach Resort
US$236
Treasure Island Ocean Club(Treasure Island)
US$108
US$162
US$143
Thunderbird Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
US$174
US$277
US$202
US$120
US$110
  • Pool
South Beach Condo/Hotel(Treasure Island)
US$301
US$229
Hotels.com
The Bayside Inn & Marina(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
US$99
Tahitian Beach Motel(Treasure Island)
US$108
Travelocity
Sunset Inn & Cottages(Treasure Island)
US$271
Travelocity
2,256 results
All reviewssloppy joespalms buildingacross the streetresort feepaddle boardswithin walking distancelive musicstove tophot tubdrug storewatch the sunsetflat screen tvlong walkthird floorgulf of mexicospring breakjohn's pass
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 January 2011

My husband and our family stayed. @ least 4x....we enjoy the Bilmore more each time. The location is great...many excellent restaurants,store, and Publix all within walking distance. However, the most important aspect is the staff@ the Bilmar,professional,friendly,and extreamly caring. Upon arrival on one of our visits my mother was very ill and need prompt medical attention, 911,a staff member from room service stayed with us until the ambulance came on every subsequent visit she remembers us and asks about mom. I give the Bilmar 5 stars

• Stayed: April 2010
Reviewed 3 January 2011

My second time here. This time, children with me. This relatively small, independent hotel is located right on the white sandy Treasure Island beach, and has a cafe/bar and restaurant. Staff are friendly and helpful, and the property has a charming rambling quality. It's a great value and relaxing atmosphere. Over the last two decades, the pleasant old family run hotels on this idyllic beachfront have gradually been bulldozed, replaced with generic hotels and condos, many times the cost, and only a fraction of the charm and individuality. Enjoy this experience while it lasts!

• Stayed: January 2011
2  Thank tedbates
Reviewed 2 January 2011

The staff was very courteous, rooms very clean & comfortable. Great views of the Gulf.
Convenient pool /hot tub location to rooms! The pool sun deck, on the 2nd level was perfect to lounge and play with games. What we loved was the sweet breakfast restaurant beach level/indoor or outdoor and Sloppy Joes restaurant bar/lounge also overlooking the beach,a rare find in this area! Just LOVED the whole experience! We brought our friends and family with us and they LOVED it too.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bigsloppy
Reviewed 2 January 2011

Clyde,
We just got home from a 4 day stay at your hotel. The accomodations were nice, your calls to the room showed customer service from you staff like none other. Had a great time..!
Only I have one complaint from the same person on two occasions, one the day of arrival and the other the day of departure. I do not know his name but he is a man who works the hotel desk and who has an accent. He checked us in and what I thought was rude was what he said inspect extra bed in wall, make sure that it has linens because they do not want to be interupted in the late hours of the night. It was the way he said it, very rude!! I would think it would of been his responsibility to check for linens when we reserved a room for 4. Again, it was the way he said it. Then the morning of the 31st when I was checking out a security guard opened the laundry room because I left my room key upstairs. I did not notice the time on the door that it opened at 7. I put in some $$ and saw that I needed two quarters. I went to the desk. The same man said I should not of been using it so early. I apologized and said I put some $$ in the machine. He rudely said "what do you need". Again, it was the way he said it. His problem is he does not know how to talk to guests. I did not deserve to be talked to with that tone. He left a very bad impression with me. Stangely enough, the rest of your staff, including you goes out of your way, more than I have ever noticed from a hotel before, and then you have this jerk of a guy doing the opposite. Thought you might want to know Clyde. I'm sure he has made other guests feel bad that you might not be aware of. It seems he does not like his job and does not want to be botherd by anyone. Other than "him" our stay was very nice. Thank you!!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank saprati
GMBBR, General Manager at Bilmar Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2011

Thank you for staying at the Bilmar Beach Resort during your recent visit to Treasure Island. I appreciate the many positive comments about your experience. Also thank you for sharing the details about your experience with one of the staff members. I sincerely apologize his comments left a negative impression with you. We have discussed the impact our choice of words and tone can have someone’s perception and I believe we will see a positive improvement in future interactions. We are very aware that beautiful rooms and an awesome view are only part of the resort experience. The hospitality of every staff member is where impressions are made and loyal customers are earned.
We look forward to your next visit! Best regards, Clyde Smith – General Manager.

Reviewed 30 December 2010

The Bilmar is a gracious, well built , older resort that has been updated with great tropical pastels and super update appointments throughout. The beds are sooo comfortable, and the view is absolutely positively marvelous! The crew is professional and very courteous. We had a great stay and will definetely be back!

Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple