My husband and I went back to the Island Inn for the second year - first week of March 2012.
This time we rented through a realtor and so we didn't have the perks that you would normally get in a hotel. We had no maid service and had to purchase extra toiletries but that wasn't a problem.
Island Inn is a wonderful place to stay if you are there to be right on the Ocean. The hotel itself needs some tlc - but if you don't mind the little details then it is the place to be. I love the fact that the sand is pretty much right outside the front- you don't have to do any walking.
We would sit out on the balcony each morning and have our breakfast. And then off for a walk on the beach before we planned our day.
If you want a quiet place to stay then this is it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island Inn Beach Resort, located on the beautiful Gulf Beaches of Tampa Bay is a tropical paradise where you can relax as you watch sailboats gliding across emerald green waters and wind surfers being chased by a warm, tropical island breeze. Lounge by the pool with an ice cold drink from our tiki bar or enjoy a walk on our World Famous Treasure Island Beach! The Island Inn Beach Resort offers something for everyone with a colorful mix of relaxation, fun and recreation, along with a friendly, courteous staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Hotel Treasure Island
- Island Inn Treasure Island, Florida