We stayed 03/07/13 thru 03/12 in room 609. The room was awesome considering the age of the hotel. I have read other reviews about the lack of hot water, we had no issues. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The Lady that runs the concessions on the beach chairs was absolutely fantastic! The beach is very clean and has plenty of room. The area is full of places to eat and shop, and if you want to stock up the kitchen in your room their is a Publix just a few blocks away. To the right of the hotel just a few blocks away is a convenience store that sells liquor and wine and has very friendly clerks. Rick's Tiki bar is ran by the nicest people I have met behind a bar in a long time.
If you are looking for a great beach vacation on the gulf, check this place out. I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island Inn Beach Resort, located on the beautiful Gulf Beaches of Tampa Bay is a tropical paradise where you can relax as you watch sailboats gliding across emerald green waters and wind surfers being chased by a warm, tropical island breeze. Lounge by the pool with an ice cold drink from our tiki bar or enjoy a walk on our World Famous Treasure Island Beach! The Island Inn Beach Resort offers something for everyone with a colorful mix of relaxation, fun and recreation, along with a friendly, courteous staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Hotel Treasure Island
- Island Inn Treasure Island, Florida