the views of the gulf are great but the inside needs a lot of work, some rooms are private owned, they are in it for the money no doubt, our room needs to be gutted, way over priced for what you get, service is pretty good although for the most part, a lot of partying going on, especially on the weekend, if you are looking for quiet and relaxing you may want to go elsewhere, the rooms are very small, the bathroom sink is by the door entrance, the rooms smell extremely musty. the air conditioner is window mounted/loud/noisy/only inches from the bed, lot of drunks at the tiki bar on the weekend, pricing at the tiki bar is inconsistent and the overweight chick that works there really should put on some clothes and not hang out of her thong-like apparel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island Inn Beach Resort, located on the beautiful Gulf Beaches of Tampa Bay is a tropical paradise where you can relax as you watch sailboats gliding across emerald green waters and wind surfers being chased by a warm, tropical island breeze. Lounge by the pool with an ice cold drink from our tiki bar or enjoy a walk on our World Famous Treasure Island Beach! The Island Inn Beach Resort offers something for everyone with a colorful mix of relaxation, fun and recreation, along with a friendly, courteous staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Hotel Treasure Island
- Island Inn Treasure Island, Florida