Booked this room through the internet. Of course, in looking back - the room we were in wasn't in the photos used in the website. Stay out of room #413. FILTHY! Hair EVERYWHERE - the balcony, the carpet from 1960, the tiled bathroom, stuck to the wall, etc.! Do not stay here.
We checked in at 3:00pm, were disgusted so bad that we left for dinner to try and figure out what to do as it was New Years Eve, left for a nice dinner, came back and checked out by 8pm.
Stayed long enough for the Karaoke bar below to start up. Bad, Bad, Bad.
Only positive was we could see the beach/Gulf, just couldn't hear it (Karaoke).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island Inn Beach Resort, located on the beautiful Gulf Beaches of Tampa Bay is a tropical paradise where you can relax as you watch sailboats gliding across emerald green waters and wind surfers being chased by a warm, tropical island breeze. Lounge by the pool with an ice cold drink from our tiki bar or enjoy a walk on our World Famous Treasure Island Beach! The Island Inn Beach Resort offers something for everyone with a colorful mix of relaxation, fun and recreation, along with a friendly, courteous staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Hotel Treasure Island
- Island Inn Treasure Island, Florida