The Island Inn is centrally located on Trasure Island. It is within easy walking distance to a few restaurants, bars and the new Publix supermarket. Island Inn is located on the narrower stretch of beach compaered to some of the other hotels a bit farther north. This makes for much easier walking to the Gulf.
The property itself is nice, but it does need some updating. The pool is small and is a bit noisy due to its location near the main road, but nonetheless very nice. It has a small tiki bard adjacent to it. Almost all rooms have direct gulf views. Our room was clean with some minor wear and tear. The staff was okay.
We ate and Ricky T's and Caddy's on the beach. Both are no-frills type place - perfect for our needs. All in all, I would recommend the Island Inn again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island Inn Beach Resort, located on the beautiful Gulf Beaches of Tampa Bay is a tropical paradise where you can relax as you watch sailboats gliding across emerald green waters and wind surfers being chased by a warm, tropical island breeze. Lounge by the pool with an ice cold drink from our tiki bar or enjoy a walk on our World Famous Treasure Island Beach! The Island Inn Beach Resort offers something for everyone with a colorful mix of relaxation, fun and recreation, along with a friendly, courteous staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Hotel Treasure Island
- Island Inn Treasure Island, Florida