We stayed in an ocean front king states room. The view was wonderful we saw dolphins everyday from our balcony. The beach was like having your own private beach there were few people there. The front desk was very helpful anything we needed they helped us with. This place is wonderful for a private get away. I really wouldn't take kids just because the rooms were small. Ask for their lowest price on the phone before booking through any website. They will give military discounts for Veterans. You might want to bring your own pitcher's and other daily things you can't live without since the kitchen is not well supplied. The bathroom was small but for four days it was doable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Island Inn Beach Resort, located on the beautiful Gulf Beaches of Tampa Bay is a tropical paradise where you can relax as you watch sailboats gliding across emerald green waters and wind surfers being chased by a warm, tropical island breeze. Lounge by the pool with an ice cold drink from our tiki bar or enjoy a walk on our World Famous Treasure Island Beach! The Island Inn Beach Resort offers something for everyone with a colorful mix of relaxation, fun and recreation, along with a friendly, courteous staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Hotel Treasure Island
- Island Inn Treasure Island, Florida