“Great place to visit on the beach”

Sloppy Joe's Treasure Island
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Groups
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We ate here a couple of times while staying in Treasure Island. Both times the food was really good. My husband loved the fish tacos and the grouper sandwich and the chicken taco salad was delicious. We also frequented the bar several times during our stay for margaritas and piña coladas. While they were definitely overpriced, they were refreshingly delicious. It's just a good place to and enjoy the fact that you are on the beach and kick back and relax. Service was okay, nothing exceptional but no issues either. I think it is a must at least once on your trip if you are in the area.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,686)

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We loved having Sloppy Joes attached to the Bilmar which is where we stayed. Great food..fun music!! And the view..WOW beautiful. Right on the beach!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

My wife picked this place after reading the reviews. Some good some not so good. But this place ranked excellent in our book. We sat on the deck overlooking the beach. A great spot to watch the sun go down. My wife went for a shrimp appetizer and a shrimp dinner. I had the fish and chips and enjoyed every bit of it. The staff were very friendly. I was impressed that the bar tender came to our table to discuss a drink we ordered making sure he made what we wanted. I do recommend Sloppy Joe's.

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

It was decent enough that we would go back and it's great that it's on the beach. The ladies room had a great hand scrub too

1  Thank Needavaca
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We ate at Sloppy Joe's on our first day of vacation. The calamari was very tough and chewy. The other food, including sloppy joe sandwiches, was just "okay". I wouldn't go back to this restaurant and wouldn't really recommend it to visitors. It seems more like a tourist trap and not the best for food.

1  Thank Joanna S