“We liked it so much - we had dinner here both nights”

Sloppy Joe's Treasure Island
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I was expecting drab food because it's a chain and kind of touristy but I was pleasantly surprised by how good the food was. My frozen mango margarita was pretty tasty too.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,629)

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Not sure what has happened to this restaurant. We have been coming for years. We found a more expensive, yet minimal menu. They took charming story off back. Hostess took us to 4 different tables before actually seating us-guess they were not very organized. Waited forever for service. Watered down drinks. My food was terrible-yet waitress just asked me if I wanted a box for the mostly untouched meal. Would not go or recommend to friends or family. Such a shame.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Excellent service and food. Loved the grouper sandwich! Also very clean and great service! Our server was excellent!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

My table had 3 different meals and 2 appetizers. The Thai Chicken Salad was overflowing the plate with fresh greens, chicken and fried noodles all covered in a sweet dressing with a slight kick. The Big Dave's Chicken Sandwich was fresh and crispy, draped in cheese and bacon on a tasty bun. The Fish and Chips featured 2 large fish fillets breaded and fried to perfection but not too greasy. Mozzarella Sticks and Onion Ring appetizers were BIG servings and a terrific value to boot. Overall we were very happy with the food, service and the wonderful view of the beach and gulf.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Wasn't impressed with taco salad although fish tacos were good was a close walk from South beach, service was not that good waitress spilled two drinks on one of our party