“Umatilla.... Good Chinese.... Who would have thunk it ?”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: 352-669-2000
Description: 352-669-2000
Reviewed 3 March 2017

Great Hibachi dishes. Loved the shrimp. Wish they had duck but no chinese around here does. Great portions and decent prices.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

The food is super and no doubt about fresh and quickly served. We often phone for pickup on the way back from Ocala National wanderings and come back to my house and in keeping with the food, sit on the floor and eat from coffee table. I have to do absolutely nothing except throw away containers and wash up. My boyfriend and I love the food and we really have no 'only' favorites. Great soups and fresh noodles, and they always remember any sauces or condiments.
I really enjoy the food from here more than any other local restaurants of similar fare. You can eat with them, take your family, lunch during work day. The food is still great and they will season according to your request when it comes to spicy. This is not their first restaurant but I believe it's the best yet. By the way, the portions are more than generous. I will lunch the next day and I usually get an extra container of soup.

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Great food, super friendly service, reasonable pricing. Our go to Chinese restaurant. They will customize you order to your liking as well.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I have known Lynn and Ty for many years and their food is always great. Ty loves to cook, and it shows. We had Lemon Chicken, Egg Drop Soup & Hot & Sour soup. I think Ty makes the best Hot & Sour soup~!!!!

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

We have followed these owners for years to the various restaurants they have owned in Lake County, the food is awesome and owners Lynn and Ty always warm and make you feel like family. Ty's cooking is not your typical Chinese, seriously this place is special.

I always tell the story that during a time when Lynn and Ty had to sell their restaurant to take care of a family member; we would go to another local "so so" take out Chinese place, anyway one night we go and the food was unusually "amazing" and I said to my husband this tastes like Ty's cooking and sure enough Ty couldn't stay away from cooking and was working there part time. Seriously this guy is a gifted chef. Veggies are crisp not over cooked, always very generous portions with lots of delicious tender meats and seafood in their dishes. Love this place!!!