“Nice Place to grab a bite to eat” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Red Elephant Pizza and Grill
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Description: Red Elephant franchise location in Sarasota, Florida.
Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
“Nice Place to grab a bite to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2012

Tried this place on my first visit and was quite suprised. Each member of my family ordered something different and we enjoyed each dish. They have a great kids menu. Food comes out fast and tastes great.

Visited May 2012

Sarasota, Florida
“Different selections”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2012 via mobile

My husband and I have been there many times, and each time I am pleased. We went for lunch today and I had the Siesta salad which was awesome, all fruit was so fresh and my husband had a Tuscan beef dip sandwich with grilled onions, and cheese, and said it my be his new favorite. We like to go for other items than pizza because they have a nice selection of different salads and sandwiches. Prices are good for lunch fare.

University Park, Florida
“Great for lunch!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

Atmoshere is fair, but the lunch offerings are great. Their soup and sandwich combos are terrific. We had the Roast Beef with horsey suace and au jus and it was heavenly. The corn chowder is heavy, but above average in taste.

Visited April 2012
Nokomis, Florida
“Pleasant Surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

We recently had visitors from Japan and wanted to take them out for an all-American pizza. Our plans to go to a local pizza buffet fell apart when we discovered our favorite place had gone out of business. With a tight schedule, we headed back home and spotted a place recommended by a friend earlier that same day. So, knowing nothing about Red Elephant, we decided to try it. Worried that a pizza place would take longer than we wanted, I was pleased when the front door was opened by a staff person, welcoming us and our foreign visitors with a big smile. We were immediately seated and a waitress arrived moments later to take our drink order. I never even told our waitress that we were in a hurry -- but she managed to take our order, serve our meal -- and bring a FREE elephant ear dessert for our special guests!! -- in short-order (no pun intended). The pizze was very good, as were the side salads. My son had a great looking hamburger which had me drooling. The service was really, really great and the food was very good value for dollar.

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Florida
“Really enjoyed the pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

I am not sure why the bad reviews, but my husband and I really enjoy their pizza. It is thin crust. They don't shy away from the spices, it is very flavorful. We have eaten there twice now and both times were very happy, although we have not had anything beyond the pizza. The only thing I don't like about it is the layout of the restaurant, which oddly enough is important to my eating enjoyment, so we got carryout both times.

• Visited February 2012