“Great Wings and Great Service!”
Review of Beef 'O' Brady's

Beef 'O' Brady's
Ranked #20 of 85 Restaurants in Valrico
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We love Beef's wings so we decided to do a carryout order one evening. We live only minutes away, so I placed the order and started out the door. I was immediately greeted by the friendly staff and only had a few minutes to wait for my order. The restaurant was very clean, the food was awesome and the service was great....yeah, we'll be back!

Reviewed 12 July 2013

Always good service. A friendly place with plenty of local's. The wings are fairly expensive, at about a $1 a piece when you order 25 of them, but the beer is cold and the servers are very attentive. I'll be back, as I come here 3-4 times per week.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

beef o'bradys has the biggest and best buffalo style hot wings. alot bigger than buffalo wild wings. prices are reasonable also. try the curly fries too, very good. the watterson roast beef sandwich is a beef o'bradys classic. the fish sandwich is gigantic!! this sports bar/restaurant has good food, cold beer and lots of tv's.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

This chain keeps you as long as they can so you keep drinking beer. Every time I meet my husband for Football I sit for ever waiting on service. Hello! I am only here to eat and I want to leave....

Reviewed 10 July 2012

dinning room was a mess. Rug needs cleaning or replace smells

Been to Beef 'O' Brady's? Share your experiences!