“Spanglish Bistro”
Review of Spanglish Bistro - CLOSED

Spanglish Bistro
Reviewed 11 January 2017

This is (was) and excellent restaurant with a spanish flavor. Unfortunately I believe it is now closed. I had a tommahawk style pork chop that was superb!

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Have both called and emailed this restaurant to make an inquiry about their Saturday & Sunday buffet menu and prices (based on a recent flyer-type advertisement). I have never received either a return phone call or an email. Based on this lack of response, I wouldn't visit.

1  Thank cathysage15
Reviewed 18 June 2016

My husband and I heard good things about this restaurant, so we decided to meet my in laws here for lunch. It was a Saturday at noon and there was only one other person in the restaurant. But that did not deter us, since this place is somewhat hidden from the main strip. They were setting up for a lunch buffet that was recommended. Looked good, but not that hungry. We ordered basic lunch fair...empanadas, cuban, fries and stuffed potato balls. Although the food was pretty good (and the cuban my mother in law had was huge and looked amazing), the food came out rather randomly. The empanadas came out first and was told the other food was on its way...not 20 mins later. Not sure why it took so long to fry regular french fries and to put a sandwich together. Again there was only one other person in the place (until later where a few more couples came in) Would have preferred to have my fries with my empanadas and not separately (I would like to point out that the empanadas were not listed as an appetizer). My husband thinks that they were busy prepping for the buffet, however, I am not as forgiving...they still need to prepare for the guest that don't order from the buffet. Would I come again... yes, but I might just order take out. The food was fresh and was good, but didn't care for how the erratically we received our meals. I felt bad that my mother in law had to watch us eat. Hopefully, it was just a bad day. However, next time I am going to try that cuban....She said it was very good and it looked great.

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Friday night traffic jam in Brandon. We were hungry and did want to wait in traffic so we pulled in. We were starved and tired from a long week. My wife order the pork mufungo and I had the crab, spinach and fried green tomato salad. I was all very tasty. It was loud so it's a good place to bring kids. The service was a little ify as they brought each dish out when it was ready so we took turns eating. Could have been a little better.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Went here for the first time, they have some good Spanish food. Place is not big, very clean, staff was very friendly and welcoming. The bread and olive dip is so good we asked for seconds (lol) Prices are reasonable!