“great local place”

Dining options: Delivery
Tampa, Florida
“great local place”
Reviewed 28 December 2011

Wonderful smoked brisket. Love the green beans. I like the choice of different bar be que sauces. Feels like family.

2 Thank Terri Eggeman

“Fantastic bbq, sides, and relaxed casual family atmosphere”
Reviewed 18 November 2011

We are big bbq eaters. When i cant get my all time favorite bbq at virgils in nyc, my family and i go to jaymers. Their ribs are ridiculous. I usually dont eat ribs other than baby back, but decided to try them. They were way better than what i expected. Typically you get real fatty ribs when you order st louis style ribs. Not here, they were loaded with really meaty ribs and the flavor was spot on.
The service is always very friendly and helpful. They are more than happy to let you sample anything that you might want to try. The sides are unbelievable.
You have a very family oriented atmosphere.
As for the reviewer who did not care for the religious verses, i am so glad to see it painted loud and proud. It sure beats having so many negative and currupted influences found in so many other establishments.
Keep up the great work.

1 Thank flastatebucs
Marietta, GA
“Some of the best BBQ anywhere”
Reviewed 8 November 2011

Great little bbq place with some of the best brisket, etc., I've ever had. I also sampled some of there other meats and they were just as good. I'll be back with friends.

• Visited November 2011
Toronto, Canada
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed 28 October 2011

Looked for a place to eat and found . What a lucky find.

I ordered "The Jaymer", which is their sampler of pulled pork, brisket, chicken and sausage. I also added 3 ribs to this as well.

I knew it was a lot of food, but I wanted to try out as much of the food as I could.

Very moist and they all had great flavour by itself. Adding a bit of their sweet BBQ sauce added more flavour.

Service was very good. Everyone was friendly and helpful, even without asking.

Great place, totally recommend eating here if you want BBQ.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank toram23901
Spring Hill, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT food, WILL RETURN!”
Reviewed 12 August 2011

Stopped in for lunch today with my wife. After watching Jaymer's Facebook posts for weeks from out of town, we had to swing by. Service was great! Food was excellent, had the brisket, wife had pulled pork... Now we're stuffed and happy! Jaymer was there with a smile making sure each person in the dining room was satisfied and even shared some of his methods and origins of recipies. You can tell he's passionate about 2 things, his food and his customers!

• Visited August 2011