I've got pretty high standards when it comes to travel. I try to keep an open mind but I like staying in nice places. We normally do the "resort" thing but I decided my family needed something different. WE HAD THE BEST TIME!!!!!! Relaxing, comfortable, friendly, calm and peaceful. That's just a few words that sum up Inn at the Beach. My kids loved it and so did my hubby. Free WiFi, free water, free breakfast (simple but good) and towels to use. After paying $3.50 for bottled water in a resort in Marco Island I was very happy to get free water. lol It's the simple things in life. I think the ONLY negative thing I could say is that the pool is small. But honestly we spent our whole weekend on the beach across the street. My kids had the best time hunting for shark teeth and sea glass. There is a cute little place to get lunch right off the beach. I could go on and on. Being in Venice is a little like going back in time (20 years). Beautiful place. Hope we can go back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personalized friendly service is what you can expect from the Inn at the Beach. As the premier beachside destination in Venice, this lovely resort is devoted to a relaxed, tropical lifestyle… and the dedicated staff at the Inn at the Beach can help you enjoy every moment of it. Start each morning with a continental breakfast served in the lobby and a complimentary newspaper. Stretch out and enjoy the tropical landscaping that surrounds the heated pool and Jacuzzi, or take a leisurely stroll along Venice Beach. CLOSE TO EVERYTHING, AWAY FROM IT ALL The Inn at the Beach is an elegant, boutique-style hotel nestled park-side and just steps from the sparkling blue water of the Gulf of Mexico. The Inn is the perfect place for a relaxing beach getaway. Venice beach, known as the shark tooth capital of the world, is a spectacular place to enjoy shelling or simply sit back and unwind in the tropical sun while enjoying the balmy breezes. The Inn is located within walking distance of historic downtown Venice, a lovely place to shop, dine or enjoy a show. Play a round of golf at one of the local championship courses or try tennis, fishing or boating – all are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Beach Hotel Venice
- Hotel At The Beach
- At The Beach Venice
- Inn At The Beach Venice, Florida