Our family used to own a place in Venice, but we sold it a few years ago. We missed the place so we came back to Venice and stayed at the Inn at the Beach, and honestly it was a better vacation this way. The hotel is directly across from the beach with great sunsets, beach volleyball courts, and a pavilion where musicians show up to play most nights. We ran on the beach, ran in the park across the street, walked a half mile into town to shop, and rented bikes for a trip along the inland waterway. The staff helped us make arrangements for anything we needed. They provide beach towels, beach chairs, seashell sifters, everything but a volleyball, so we donated ours at the end of our trip so they will have one to loan for a while at least. The rooms are nice, kitchenettes are well equipped, beds are comfortable, free breakfasts are wonderful, and so was the whole vacation. We highly recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relaxation, with personalized and friendly service is what you can expect from this 49 room retreat located beachside in Venice, Florida. Set among lush landscaping, the peaceful intimate setting nestles you into the tropical getaway you've been dreaming of. As the premier beachside destination in Venice, Inn at the Beach is devoted to a relaxed, tropical lifestyle... And we can help you enjoy every moment of it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Beach Hotel Venice
- Hotel At The Beach
- At The Beach Venice
- Inn At The Beach Venice, Florida