My wife saw Venice Beach on the travel channel and it was her turn to pick our vacation so I agreed like a good husband would. I found this hotel and booked the room. I was very pleased since it was located right in the middle of all the places I picked to go. We didn't have a view of the water but we walked across the street and we were on the beach. A five minute drive you are on the beach that is the shark tooth capital of the world. The hotel gave us two sisters to use while shark tooth hunting. We spent two days looking for shark teeth and came home with dozens. Really fun and relaxing time. Maybe twenty people at the beach at a time. I would love to go back.
The hotel room was very clean and cozy. It was small but enough room for comfort. The pool was being renovated at the time but I wouldn't use it anyway because we were right on the water. My wife loved the color of the room it was a light yellow. She wanted to paint our own bedroom this color so she asked the girl at the front desk what was the color in our room. Sure enough the girl looked it up and gave my wife the brand name of the paint and color code. I was shocked they new those details. I will for sure go back there.
The town is close by with many shops and restaurants. We ate at an old fashioned ice cream parlor that was fun.
I highly recommend this place. They had free snacks in the lobby. And Continental breakfast that was complimentary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personalized friendly service is what you can expect from the Inn at the Beach. As the premier beachside destination in Venice, this lovely resort is devoted to a relaxed, tropical lifestyle… and the dedicated staff at the Inn at the Beach can help you enjoy every moment of it. Start each morning with a continental breakfast served in the lobby and a complimentary newspaper. Stretch out and enjoy the tropical landscaping that surrounds the heated pool and Jacuzzi, or take a leisurely stroll along Venice Beach. CLOSE TO EVERYTHING, AWAY FROM IT ALL The Inn at the Beach is an elegant, boutique-style hotel nestled park-side and just steps from the sparkling blue water of the Gulf of Mexico. The Inn is the perfect place for a relaxing beach getaway. Venice beach, known as the shark tooth capital of the world, is a spectacular place to enjoy shelling or simply sit back and unwind in the tropical sun while enjoying the balmy breezes. The Inn is located within walking distance of historic downtown Venice, a lovely place to shop, dine or enjoy a show. Play a round of golf at one of the local championship courses or try tennis, fishing or boating – all are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Inn at the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Beach Hotel Venice
- Hotel At The Beach
- At The Beach Venice
- Inn At The Beach Venice, Florida