Inn at the Beach
BestWestern.com
US$63
  • Pool
1,395 results
All reviewsacross the streetcontinental breakfastwater bottlesshark teethdonutsshort walkshops and restaurantsthe crow's nestquiet streetyogurtpool and hot tubbeautiful venicenice breakfastthe location is perfectclean roomsvenice avenuewonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We spent several days at the Inn at the Beach. I have no complaints at all. They seemed to really care about their customers having a positive experience and they succeeded with us. The rooms are older but have been upgraded and renovated. The pool is quaint (small) but it is well cared for and was always clean. The staff was available for a quick conversation during breakfast and offered local insight.
The beach is accessed by crossing the street and using the large public access area. The water was calm like a lake and as I sat there, I watched dolphins swim by. The beach itself was practically deserted and it was like it belonged to me.
I may see you there, because I'm going back...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank mhc0
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

We took a spring break trip to Venice beach and stayed at the nicest hotel. We have stayed in many 5 star hotels but this hotel was so pleasant. The staff were great and accommodating...they even supplied their guests with shark teeth and shark teeth finding cages for free. The daily breakfast was wonderful! And did I mention it was a quick 1 minute walk to the beach? I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank KoYao
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Stayed in venice for a weekend getaway. Will Stay here again. Helpful staff and very helpful staff. Within walking distance to the Beach as Well as down town. Great food nearby. had a king sized bed and a kitchenet. Pool Was a good size and had a hot tub.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Sirhiko113
Reviewed 21 May 2014

First time to Venice. Couldn't have picked a better place to stay. From a very nice room to all the amenities and staff. Right across the road is the beach and sunsets. It was like being in Key West ! Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank FloridaCritter
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

First off, let me say that my wife and I are usually big chain hotel people. We want consistency and to know what we are getting. Venice does not have a lot of that so we gambled after reading reviews and chose this place. It was wonderful. I couldn't pick out anything that I could complain about. The location was great, the room was clean, breakfast was more than we expected. The location was not right on the beach but it was really only about 200 feet away. We found shark teeth on the beach and the beach wasn't crowded at all. We will definitely be coming back.

Stayed: May 2014