“What a feast”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Best sushi I have ever had. First time for it with my son and he was impressed. Soup so good you want to skip dinner but the choices as so good you eat anyway.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

my family and I eat at this restaurant about once a month and we never have a bad meal there is no doubt this is the best restaurant in Venice for service attention to detail and just all around great experience. We love it.

Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

The service is great. Ample parking. Fresh sushi. Bring a jacket as it tends to be cold inside. Smiling server. Sushi bar is fun to sit and learn. I just love this place.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

We love sushi and sashimi so we tried Bushido Sushi this week and were bewildered at the number of rolls that employ cream cheese or mayo. Since when did the Japanese tradition change? Florida sushi restaurants seem to feature items with these ingredients but I have never seen it so plentiful as in Bushido. However, we ordered a few more traditional rolls and found them to be delicious. The restaurant was busy for a Thursday night and the atmosphere very relaxed. I think many of the diners were regulars. Although the prices for sushi were reasonable, small flasks of saki were $6 each. No wonder most diners were drinking colas. Kampai!

Reviewed 11 August 2013

I go to Bushido on a weekly basis, and it is the only place I recommend to go to in the area, between the Family style atmosphere and the phenomenal food, there isn't a place that compares.

the sushi is top notch and the chef and staff are kind and caring individuals.