“A little Italian Gem!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

This is one of our favorite restaurants in Venice! The salads and pizza are great. The staff is always friendly. It is a small place, so we try to get there early, to get a table.

1  Thank jersey_girl033

Reviewed 13 November 2013

I visited there again on my return to Venice for the winter. I had been there a couple of times last winter and spring. The pizza was uninspired yet pricey. I cannot complain about the atmosphere as I ate outside. Service was quite adequate and friendly.

1  Thank Sid D
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

Had a nice dinner on the patio. Every staff person that walked by was very attentive. Reasonably priced. The six cheese pie was good and the BBQ sauce on the BBQ chicken pizza was really good.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

we have always been a fan of scamotz. We had not been there recently and decided we need a scamotz fix. we were sadly disappointed in the service and quality of the pie. we ordered a roasted veggie pie with sausage. when it arrived, we didn't even had time to tell the server that the sausage was missing. By the time we hailed her down, and told her, and she could bring some sausage, the pie was cold and greasy. Sorry to have to write this.

1  Thank finediner62
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Only #21 no way. You all have to go give them a try! Very small menu selection but everything on the menu is great! We had the white pizza with sausage. The pizza dough is amazing! Since moving to Florida we have yet to find a pizza that we cant stop talking about. We have finally found one! It was delicious! Simple but perfect.

Hubby had the Cesar salad and I had the summer time salad. WOW and we got the half small portion. I was expecting a tiny bowl but got a salad enough for two! It was so tasty! The garlic knots with dipping oil they bring out free were so good as well! Next visit I am going to have the salad and add chicken.

Service... very good. Our waitress was under the weather and let us know because she felt bad she was not talking a lot but I would have never noticed because she was so attentive and sweet. Another girl (Britney I think her name was) came out to bring us our salads and was super sweet. She helped us as well and was very nice to my kids. I wish all servers were as nice as they were. We liked them so much we are talking about making the 2 hour drive one day in the next month or so just to go eat there! Out door seating was great.... you feel the breeze but your covered so no hot sun or rain and tons of herb plants all around. Pretty cool place.