“Excellent Italian Restaurant!”

Price range: US$13 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Serving up the best Italian, Seafood and Steaks in Venice, FL! With a relaxed dining atmosphere, Lucarelli's provides an eclectic experience with authentic Italian food made from recipes passed down from generation to generation. We also offer fresh local seafood and succulent steaks. We fill up quick! Be sure to call ahead or setup a reservation on our website! We're looking forward to seeing you!
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My husband and I accidentally came across this little jewel. Located in a little strip mall, we entered with some hesitation only tobe very pleasanly surprised by the lovely decor. We were immediately greeted by a very welcoming hostess and served by a friendlyand knowledgeable server. The clam appetizer, lasagna and veal picatta were some of the best dishes we've had and the canolli was absolutely delicious. Don't miss out on this one!

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Definas is under new ownership since last season and has an expanded menu. It will open for lunch again during season. Last season they had a great lunch menu for $8. They have steak, seafood, fish and all the Italian dishes you enjoy including a handmade flatbread pizza. I personally love their fresh eggplant. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

Some friends (who love early birds) went to see if they really had 6.99 early bird full dinners.
They did,and it came with soup or salad and was a good sized portion!! For that price. I had the Chicken marsala with green beans, very good marsala.Not on the early bird,but still very tasty. Very nice server and hostess. Very attentive. Great decor. Does;'t look like much from 41 outside, but the inside is very welcoming.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

Unquestionably, the best Italian restaurant that I've ever dined at. Beautiful fat and juicy mussels sautéed in an exquisite white wine, garlic and herb sauce. Penne all Puttanesca with only fresh and wholesome ingredients. And "to-die-for-cannoli", filled with a refreshingly light ricotta cheese. All enjoyed with an exceptionally smooth, medium-bodied Montepulciano from the Abruzzi. What an amazing dinner. Defina's, a wonderful restaurant, under new management. Bob and Pam have a terrific jewel! Bravissimi!!

Reviewed 15 April 2013

What a gem. My wife and I strolled in for lunch. Was the best lunch wehad in months. I had ravioli and my my wife had the lasagna, bothe cam with soup and choice of a meatball or sausauge. The soup was terrific and the entree's were incredible. The atmosphere was great and service impecable. We will asolutely return.

1  Thank snorkler09