“Delicious”

Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Massachusetts
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2013

We're seasonal patrons and have been in search of good Thai Food... Found it tonight...We will
return..

• Visited January 2013

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2013

We stopped here while vacationing, for lunch, and it was very nice. Our server was friendly and very helpful. I asked about gluten free options and she said they could use tamari sauce instead of soy sauce for our food, hooray! We ordered off the lunch special menu, got soup, a sushi roll, pad Thai, and a red curry dish. All were very tasty. I would happily eat here again.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Lizzie010149021
Venice, FL
“Outstanding Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2012

I love this place. I work across the street and try to go several times a week. The food is authentic, exciting and very well prepared. They recognize me and make it extra hot for me, so I'm very happy with the service. If you don't like hot, don't worry, they'll tone it down for as well. The plaza is unfortunately a little sleezy, but don't let that turn you away. It is clean inside and you will have an excellent meal. Prices are very reasonable as well.

• Visited October 2012
Venice, Florida
“very good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2012

I have been here several times, and I don't have any complaints about this place. Most times I have been here, the customer traffic was slow. That is fine with me. I like being able to relax and not feel rushed with dinner.
The food quality is very good, prices are good. It has a nice atmosphere.

Visited August 2012
Sarasota, Florida
“Great soups, nice sushi, good Thai...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2012

Soups are good... Sushi is OK... Thai food is pretty reasonable... They do have a lot of fresh fish, which is great for specials or sushi...

We wouldn't say it was fantastic, but overall it's not a bad place at all and better than some of the other places in the area...

Definitely would go back...

• Visited September 2012