“Great Breakfast and Lunch!!!”
Review of Suncoast Cafe

Suncoast Cafe
Ranked #2 of 242 Restaurants in Venice
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Suncoast Cafe in Venice, FL offers a place where you can dine comfortably and enjoy an amazing view. Breakfast is served ALL DAY on Sunday, and until 11am every other day. Join us for a dining experience like no other!
“Great Breakfast and Lunch!!!”
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

On vacation me and my wife tried Suncoast for lunch. Chef Tony's St. Lucian sliders were great! I liked the fact I got a burger, crab cake, and jerk chicken slider. The sauce on the jerk chicken slider had great Caribbean flavor. Wife had a chicken salad croissant and that tasted good as well. We liked our lunch so much we tried breakfast a couple days later. I'm an eggs Benedict freak and get it wherever I can. The Hollandaise sauce is definitely made from scratch and non a packet sauce like most places. What a hidden gem on the island of Venice!

2 Thank Keith L

Venice, Florida, United States
“Breakfast is great!”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We like to visit the Suncoast Cafe early Sunday morning for breakfast. The blueberry pancakes are excellent. I simply have eggs over medium with fruit, sausage and toast. It is always very good. I highly recommend the restaurant because the service and food are simple but excellent. Also we like to watch the planes taking off and landing. A hometown place with good food and a friendly atmosphere.

1 Thank Nancy P
Venice, Florida, USA
“Better pancakes out of a box/overpriced”
Reviewed 13 December 2013

After seeing positive reviews posted about this restaurant, I decided to give it a try. Service was friendly and efficient but the food was average to below average. If you like Bisquick pancakes then this is the place for you. They were dry, hard and pretty much tasteless. The omelets are average along with all the other fare. A breakfast of eggs and pancakes for my wife and me cost just over $32.00 - way too expensive for the quality. Go to Peaches or IHOP for a tastier and cheaper breakfast.

1 Thank mooseboy300
Venice, Florida
“pretty good”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Went to lunch with my wife with high expectations. Place is small ,quaint and friendly. I ordered the conch soup which (I assumed after asking what the soup of the day was) was the the soup of the day price of roughly 5 dollars. I was charged 7.99 for the soup. My wife had fish and enjoyed it. I ordered the sliders and although decent a little pricey at 12.95. All in all this was an OK meal, but we will not be in a hurry to return.

1 Thank snorkler09
Cape Coral, Florida
“Sun coast Cafe”
Reviewed 4 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Located at Venice airport. Very good foods but a little pricy. Perfect or pilots and local fly in breakfast/lunch.

Visited November 2013