“You Have To Try This Place”
Review of Kt Vietnamese Cafe - CLOSED

Kt Vietnamese Cafe
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 7 June 2011

Fantastic sandwiches, probably the best in the Venice, Englewood area. I highly recommend getting one of the Vietnamese over toasted subs. Some of the other sandwiches that look good are the Pressed Cuban, the Turkey Club, the Hot Pastrami, and the Rueben. Prices are very reasonable, the staff is very friendly.

2  Thank LarK68

Reviewed 20 April 2011

Whether you're in the mood for Vietnamese sandwiches or American sandwiches, all the offerings are delicious and cheap! Great echelons, too. You must try one!

2  Thank Jmh321
Reviewed 31 March 2011

The title above describes this wonderful deli. On our last family vacation to venice we stumbled upon this little deli, located just before the venice ave bridge. Upon entering we were greeted with open arms and let me tell you they were friendly. The owner Tom was a riot and we hit it off big time. He suggested that I tried there Vietnamese pork sandwich, After that first bite I was in heaven. The food was prepared on spot and let me tell you, this is about as fresh and homemade as it gets. The chef was his wife Kim and you could just tell she had that mom touch. You know when any food tastes incredible just because a mom had made it. I definately recommend this jewel of a deli in Venice.

1  Thank snowybirdy
Reviewed 16 March 2011

I've been frequenting KT's for nearly two decades. It's been hidden in plain view on Venice Ave. all this time. I've always had fast friendly service and good food. The new Asian/Vietnamese cuisine added to the menu, has made KT's unique, and one of a kind. All home made and fresh, no one else in the area makes food and sandwiches with this this kind of flavor! Not to mention affordable prices.

1  Thank SeeFood12
Reviewed 10 February 2011

I discovered this little place by accident while I was attending a class nearby. I had seen KTs deli before but thought it was just another over priced deli. Boy was I wrong. Walking in I was greeted by the owner and his wife with a big smile and friendly hello. When I ordered my meal, and he told me the price I thought they had forgotten part of my order, but that was truly the price. Somewhat skeptical after how inexpensive the meal was, I was given my food and was shocked, the food was probably the best I've had since I lived in Venice Fl. I have been back many times and ordered nearly everything on the menu with the same great flavor and reasonable pricing that I experienced the first time. I just wish I had discovered it sooner.
KT's Deli gets an A+ from a very picky consumer.

2  Thank cperry9