“Best burger in a long long time!”

BrewBurger's Pub and Grill
Ranked #10 of 249 Restaurants in Venice
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Voted Venice's Best Burger, Best New Restaurant and Coldest Beer Finalist Fantastic Food & Friendly Service, from our Family to Yours.
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We had been told by several people that this place was "the" place for burgers. We've gone TWICE his week and I've got to agree! The food was great - I asked the Chef to caramelize my onions and he happily agreed. The coleslaw is homemade - the burgers are "hand packed" and 1/3 pound each. There's about 40 seats here with table service, although we saw lots of takeout orders. On our second trip there, I accidentally tipped my glass of merlot onto my hamburger plate and the waiter offered to replace the burger AND the wine (which I declined as it was totally MY fault). But I really appreciated his kindness and will certainly return.

Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

We heard a lot of good things about the burgers. I had the mushroom and Swiss burger cooked medium well. I usually like beef cooked medium rare but I followed the grill chart on the menu. The burger was delicious. I also enjoyed the sweet slaw with cranberries. We will return again.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Friendly little place. Burgers, Pulled pork, and sandwiches were good, soups and sides were even better. Coleslaw with pineapple, and sweet potatoe fries were my favorites. Didn't get a chance to try the soups myself but surely will on our next trip. Worth another stop for sure!

Reviewed 6 September 2013

We travel regularly between Miami & Tampa via I 75. Finding a decent moderate stop for dinner aor lunch has been quite a challenge. While following signs to our "usual" Cracker Barrel stop, we stumbled upon BrewBurgers.
We discovered a friendly little pub with better than you might expect burgers, sandwiches and sides. Sweet potato fries, cole slaw with pineapple chunks and Spinach Artichoke Soup
are definitely worth a try. A better than expected stop in an area that does not offer many food options.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We went in right before they closed and they were still very nice to us. We ordered a couple of burgers and they came out fast & hot. They have an excellent beer selection (3 IPA's on tap!!) and the prices are extremely reasonable.