“GLAD TO HAVE DISCOVERED THIS BURGER "GEM"”

BrewBurger's Pub and Grill
Ranked #11 of 250 Restaurants in Venice
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Voted Venice's Best Burger, Best New Restaurant and Coldest Beer Finalist Fantastic Food & Friendly Service, from our Family to Yours.
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I admit, I am very fussy about my burgers. I am a "cannibal" at heart, meaning that I eat my meat just about raw. Some restaurants claim that it's against the law to do so, but I have found those that do accommodate me have bought better meat and this place is one that is tops!

I was delighted that our waitress (great, by the way - her name is Nancy) said they could do it anyway I wanted, and it was done just PERFECT!!! The fries were good, my friend liked the coleslaw, and even though she eats her meat more Medium (normal in other words) she thought the flavor of the burger was topnotch and I agree. Will definitely return. I am so pleased I found this place.

1  Thank mamamia70

Reviewed 16 November 2013

They have a good variety of draft beers - maybe a dozen on tap. I enjoyed the Black and Bleu Burger along with onion rings and a cup of homemade Beer Cheese Soup. I would definitely order the same food again.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I reviewed this restarant a while back and just wanted to add a update. If possible the place has just gotten better. The service was really top notch this time (thanks to Todd) and the menu is even better. Although it is predominately a "burger" joint I have to recommend the French Dip sandwich, my personal favorite. They do it better then most places I have tried. You won't be dissapointed if you give them a try.

1  Thank gregory5220
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

We stopped in to eat here and the burgers were great, the onion rings are out standing. They have some ipa beers on tap. Prices are very reasonable. We have recommended this place to lots of people.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We were looking to have a great burger and heard this place was the best. It maybe the best in Venice but nowhere near the best burger we have had. I am not saying it was bad, we may have been spoiled by how good our local burgers are. The price was fair and the waitress was very nice. I guess if you want a burger in Venice then this would be your best option.