“Great seafood!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

When I go to a restaurant it's for the food not the ambiance especially when it's seafood. We ran into the owner at a benefit,the samples he had were very good and, he seemed nice so we gave it a shot.

First of all it was some of the best fish I've ever had. I had blackened red
fish and my sweetie pie had cedar plank salmon hers would have been a bit small for me but,salmon is a more expensive fish. Mine was filling I'm a big eater and I left full and happy. We just recently went back for the $10.00 special to my surprise it was the same size portion I'd gotten at full price.
We've eaten at
t a number of seafood places here and have been somewhat disappointed. Now we only go to Cedar Reef for local fish. The only downside side is that it is not a large place so sometimes you may have to wait a bit, normally I won't wait at a restaurant for seating this place is the exception it was that good.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Check out their daily specials - talk about yummy! Wow! We took our guest their twice! That says it all....doesn't it?! :)

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Wanting to eat fresh seafood came to cedar reef and it was packed. The waitress was friendly and told us about today's special everything is fresh no frozen meats here. I order a combination of fish,scallops ,clams and shrimp it came with fries and cole slaw. My daughter had the fish tacos nice size and it was good, the wife had salmon on a bed of mash top with grilled shrimp and lobster sauce it was also good. For dessert the key lime creme brûlée it was really good. They also have ribs, chicken and more .....

1  Thank Bob5by
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

It appeared that they added a row of extra tables to handle the winter crowd. It was terrible. People had to ask those seated behind them to move so that they could get out of their chairs. Other people had a table directly behind them and only the thin women could shoehorn themselves into these seats. Shows a total disregard for their customers to cram them in like sardines.

1  Thank rkclassic1
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Have been wanting to try this place since last year after hearing very good things about it. I had heard they get very busy so we went on the early side and had a short wait of about 20 minutes. The menu is very extensive but we were having fish. My husband had Fish & Chips and I had Cedar Plank Salmon..both meals were absolutely wonderful. They have daily special and their prices are very reasonable even if it isn't a special.

Everything we saw come from the kitchen looked delicious and the food we had was so light and fresh & flavor able.

Our waitress was a delight, I believe her name was "Ann Marie". She was very nice, gave us many of her own favorites which turned out to be fantastic. Look forward to returning again.