“Exceeded My Expectations”

Ping's Ichiban Steak House
Ranked #115 of 246 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 13 November 2013

First time patron to this spacious, simply appointed restaurant in the city where I live. Owned by Chinese, it's been in business for eleven years. The menu is quite elaborate and offers something for every taste. I chose the shrimp with Chinese vegetables and steamed rice. It also came with a choice of soup (I chose wonton) and a spring roll. I had a Kirin Ichiban beer to drink. The service was excellent and the dinner tasted very fresh and was quite ample. I plan to be back to try something different.

2  Thank Karl B
There are newer reviews for Ping's Ichiban Steak House

Reviewed 12 July 2013

If you're ever in Venice or just in the Sarasota county part of Florida, eat at this incredible restaurant! The chef is a Master at making great sushi as well as great chinese food. I highly Highly recommend this place (in Venice, Florida) to Everyone!!

7  Thank WatsonWu
Reviewed 22 February 2013

We noticed this unpretentious restaurant, just off highway 75 . All I can say is the food is tasty, fresh and extremely reasonable .

Reviewed 30 January 2013

My companion loves this place and I must agree. When we feel like eating REAL Chinese food, we come here. The service is good, food excellent, prices reasonable.

2  Thank mamamia70
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Chef Lum has a nice touch and is anxious to please. He'll alter any dish to suit your taste. Ask for a pan fried egg foo young.

1  Thank Steven S