“Quaint Bistro”

Ranked #8 of 253 Restaurants in Venice
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A local hot spot where everyone knows your name! Chef/Owner Alan Laskowski, Culinary Institute of America Alumunus delivers a gourmet twist on everyday favorites. Chef Alan won the local Iron Chef, Best of Philadelphia, People's Choice Award and many more. From meat lovers to vegetarians, and the gluten free, we have something for everyone. Comfortable and chic, just a few blocks away from the beautiful gulf of mexico. Located conveniently on the Island of Venice, one block south of Venice Hospital, attached to the Island Sun Inn Hotel. Breakfast/Lunch 6 days with breakfast all day that give the word creative all new meaning. Restaurant, Private Parties, Catering, Private Party Room.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had Blu Salad w fresh berries.the salad dressing had a definite kick fruity taste. Salad was good but on the small size for the price. Staff was very friendly and did not try to rush us. We would definitely go back. It was quite busy for June.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,195)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Met friends for lunch here. I had the veggie panini really enjoyed it. My friends had the quiche, and they weren't happy with it. I've had lunch here about three times, and I've always been happy with my choice. I'm a picky eater so that's an accomplishment. Give it a try.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We've been to Blu Island Bistro several times and are never disappointed. Service is great, food is excellent.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have been here many, many times and every time the food seems to just get better!!

Being from the Philly area and the owner is from Philly (Go Eagles!) we appreciate his nods to home.

Download the TableUp app and save yourself some wait time. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My boyfriend had the meat lovers omelet and I had the breakfast burritos. We shared an order of the home made donuts. Everything was fantastic, including the Bloody Mary. They are dog friendly outside as well. We really enjoyed our visit and even though it was hot outside, you never noticed it. We will be back!!