“Good food, nice people”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Mama runs this place with an iron hand. She waits on tables and sings with the bands. Mussels are outstanding.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

First you have to find Amore's, its on US 41, on the east side, across the street from State Road 776, and Bill Bucks Chevy Dealership. Small, seat inside and out, but the service makes up for the size. Meals are cooked to order, slow down, great wine, and hot bread while you wait. If you see a line out the door on Wednesday, that all you can eat pasta, with meatballs, greens, and bread. Ready, hold on, $ 5.95 per person. And you get a choice of pasta's.
If your not at home, this is pretty close. Take home a pizza for the late show.

1  Thank Mark O
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Found a great little (20-25? seats) Italian place in a little strip mall on the northbound side of Rt 41 (Tamiami Trail South). Clean, cozy, unpretentious. We had the eggplant parm (done just right) and baked ravioli (mmm, meat filled). Salads were ample, fresh but coulda used a pepperoncini or something to spice it up a bit but the fresh, warm, mini-loaf of homemade, cheesey-crust bread was terrific. Service was fine; we had some house wines that were better than average. Next time we'll try the good looking wine list. And there will be a next time because DC (dining companion) saw the spaceship sized pizzas done in many combos which at least half the patrons had on their tables. Again I say- follow the locals to their fave places which is how we found an easily-overlooked Amore's.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Amore's has good pizza and garlic knots. I was not impressed with their baked lasagna. Hardly any cheese and loaded with sauce to make it look like you were getting a lot. Some layers were noodle on noodle. My husband ordered meat ravioli and got 4 meat and 2 cheese. He can't eat cheese. We told the waitress and all she said was she was sorry. He was not offered more meat ravioli or a discount on his meal. The only reason I am not leaving a poor review is because the pizza is good.

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Fist time customer. I ordered two x-large pizzas one with pineapple toppings and one with onion. The pizzas are HUGH . My total price was $ 50.13. When I got home I notice that I could hardly see the extra toppings. The slices are Hugh and on each slice we counted 5 pieces of pineapple and six small slices of onions. I was disappointed that I could not even taste the toppings because they were so sparse. I felt like I was eating a regular cheese pizza .The pizza itself cost 20.00 so they charge a pretty penny to add a topping but give you very little. If I go back I will just order a cheese pizza no toppings.