“good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 12 July 2014

we drove to Venice for a lunch date with hubbys daughter and i was craving for calzone , so we end up in this resto.. the food was good, the calzone small size is so big for me to finish so i boxed half of it. i think they have bigger servings because mar ordered 2 slice pizza and she only ate one she said its good.
the place is nice, maybe less than 10 table indoor but they have outside table too.. i like the painting/ wall paper and the religious decoration they have.
the restroom disgust me though very small and just dirty..

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I started going to amores years ago and everything was always great.tried something new everytime and always happy.however we stopped going there because the manager skinny little woman was more worried about her coffee and phone more then getting me a box. I forgive that time but when the pizza started to suck and food was cold i stopped going. However i just went back cuz it used to be my favorate place and it was awsome. Just like old times. Server not only took my order she then cooked it with a beautiful smile. She won me back

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Food is mediocre, service is inconsistent...and restrooms are disgusting (yuck). We like to support local businesses, but this one is sadly not worth our time and money.

2  Thank Sacagawea2
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Mama runs this place with an iron hand. She waits on tables and sings with the bands. Mussels are outstanding.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

First you have to find Amore's, its on US 41, on the east side, across the street from State Road 776, and Bill Bucks Chevy Dealership. Small, seat inside and out, but the service makes up for the size. Meals are cooked to order, slow down, great wine, and hot bread while you wait. If you see a line out the door on Wednesday, that all you can eat pasta, with meatballs, greens, and bread. Ready, hold on, $ 5.95 per person. And you get a choice of pasta's.
If your not at home, this is pretty close. Take home a pizza for the late show.

1  Thank Mark O