“Great Pizza and more”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We stopped here for lunch in early July with our son and our grandson. We ordered a large pizza for the adults which was wonderful and they started us with a single slice for a two year old which was just right, not too hot for his mouth and he ate it right up, joining us in the large pie later. It was a smart choice by a local!!

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

So my husband and I were driving around to decide what to eat. Came across Amore's and I had read some decent reviews so we decided to go in. Open sign was on but they were actually closed, for about 15 minutes. Owner said oven is still hot so all we can do is make you a pie. We said ok, ordered it and only waited about 10 minutes. Where I am from if they are closed you are out of luck. Got back to our hotel and the pizza was delicious. Can't wait to come back and visit and try other items. I read a lot of good reviews on the menu so if they are as good as the pizza, I'm sold.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

we drove to Venice for a lunch date with hubbys daughter and i was craving for calzone , so we end up in this resto.. the food was good, the calzone small size is so big for me to finish so i boxed half of it. i think they have bigger servings because mar ordered 2 slice pizza and she only ate one she said its good.
the place is nice, maybe less than 10 table indoor but they have outside table too.. i like the painting/ wall paper and the religious decoration they have.
the restroom disgust me though very small and just dirty..

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I started going to amores years ago and everything was always great.tried something new everytime and always happy.however we stopped going there because the manager skinny little woman was more worried about her coffee and phone more then getting me a box. I forgive that time but when the pizza started to suck and food was cold i stopped going. However i just went back cuz it used to be my favorate place and it was awsome. Just like old times. Server not only took my order she then cooked it with a beautiful smile. She won me back

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Food is mediocre, service is inconsistent...and restrooms are disgusting (yuck). We like to support local businesses, but this one is sadly not worth our time and money.

2  Thank Sacagawea2