“A revelation. ....”
Review of Le Petit Bistrot - CLOSED

Le Petit Bistrot
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: FRENCH CUISINE. BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNERMONDAY TO FRIDAY: 11:00AM TO 3:00PM AND 5:30PM TO 9:00PM SATURDAY AND SUNDAY: 9:AM TO 3:00PM AND 5:30PM TO 9:00PM
Orsay, France
“A revelation. ....”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Beautiful atmosphere, good service and contrary to reviews....nice portions and very tasty food.We were recommended this very authentic french bistro by our hampton inn concierge and we dindn't regret in.
Entrée: outstanding french onion soup, even vettee than the one i had in Paris
Main course: Superb Lamb Shank falling off the bone!!!
To finish: Also a crepes place so try a crepe dessert, we got a suzette, GREAT!!!!!
Last but not least a glamoyros white Bordeaux by Ht terrie!!!

Venice, Florida
“Absolutely fabulous!”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I came in by myself as I enjoy traditional French cuisine, and I was very pleased that I did. The atmosphere is cute and intimate, tastefully decorated, and the French music is a nice touch. The service was prompt and friendly. I was surprised, being a solo diner how much attention I got from the server. She had a fresh, funny attitude and made sure I was comfortable and happy. My appetizer and entrée came out without a hitch. The food was lovely, wonderfully garnished and flavorful. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone! I will be back!!!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank stan b
London, Canada
“Just awful! Avoid this place.”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We came here on Sunday before the musical at the Venice Theatre. My friend had enjoyed crepes here but we soon regretted our decision. I had the scallops and my friend had the duck. Our server was authentic, from France. The food was poor. My scallops came in a soupy sauce with spinach. The duck was good but the accompanying potato was a square of re-heated scallop potato.

The chef was in a camouflage t-shirt and boots. He is wise to hide! The meal cost was over $80. I would happily pay this if the food was good. Do not go here! We were the only people in the restaurant. We should have known better.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank RonDenise
Minneapolis, MN
“Good ambience, ok food”
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

I loved the space at this restaurant, but the food was not good. I think this is a place for dessert or breakfast at most. The wine is ok- stick to the wine by the glass though. I think there is potential for a great little restaurant here, but the quality of the food is greatly lacking and barely average. A great chef would help a lot as well as sommelier. The service was so mediocre- not very attentive or knowledgable about the food/wine.
It's a shame because it could be so cool. Hopefully, the owners can make some changes-

1 Thank cjc04
“French finesse”
Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Atmosphere of Paris, frendly staff and exceptional food. This charming bistro is The destination in Venice. Each time above expectation. I strongly recommend.