“Came back here 4 more times this past winter”
Review of 3 Sisters Tea - CLOSED

3 Sisters Tea
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a full service tea room offering light lunches,desserts and afternoon tea. Our tea menu includes over 30 premium loose leaf tea selections. Ask us about having your special event in our Blue Willow Room!
Penn Yan, New York
“Came back here 4 more times this past winter”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I've tried a lot of their menu items and I really like their chicken salad and soup, or the Mandarin is still a favorite. I love the teas in your own pot with the tea cozy keeping it hot. I'm a sucker for the pretty china cups they serve it in and the relaxing atmosphere and decorations in the place. If it makes you feel good to have lunch in a place, I think it deserves a good rating. The price is right too. I do stay away from the baked things but I suspect they are good. My friends have had them and liked them.

• Visited April 2014

Venice, Florida
“I Expected More”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This was a little too cutesy, a little too trite and lacking in quality. Three different teas were offered but not explained as to varietals, flavors. The food was average and the typical tea sandwiches, desserts, scones. Three people in our party of four ordered the scones and were served a tiny portion of preserves and clotted cream to share. At least it the price was about right for what we had.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank mjs-fl
Hendersonville
“Friendly tea room”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

A great find in Venice. Other nearby restaurants were crowded and noisy so my sister and I found 3 Sisters Tea Room tucked into a back corner of an arcade on Miami Avenue. The three sisters operating the restaurant were very friendly and attentive. The chicken salad sandwich with fruit on the side was yummy. The desserts looked great but I was too full to order one. Next time!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Emmy D
Venice, Florida
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Went here with a friend on Halloween. This was my first visit. It was such a wonderful experience. The food was excellent. We tried almost everything too. The sisters were so friendly and they put a lot of love into what they do. Since it was Halloween they made certain things into Halloween shapes. The pumpkin chai was good too. Will definitely be back!

• Visited October 2013
“Wonderful as always”
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

Wonderful food, even more wonderful sisters. Love, love, love, this place. They love what they do and it shows in everything, right down to the decor.

• Visited October 2013