“Yummo”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This restaurant was a home run! We loved it and would highly recommend if you want good Mexican food. Chips and salsa were terrific - delish salsa. I ordered enchiladas and a beef taco; came with wonderful refried beans and rice. Hubs ordered a burrito and it was huge. Terrific friendly server who was right on top refilling our water glasses and bringing more salsa. Great meal.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We have visited Mi Pueblo on each of our 2 visits to Venice and love the food. Everything is delicious and the portions are wonderful. Make sure you arrive early because it is so popular the line starts quick.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Had a good experience, great friendly service all round, tasty food, also including a ballon maker that kept our daughter entertained making her a mermaid. The stand out thing was that I left my credit card there after paying. I didn't realize until the following day. I called them and it was safe there for me to collect. Thanks to all at the restaurant. If your'e in Venice and fancy Mexican, then this is a good place to recommend.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

My wife and I found this a pleasant to have dinner and drinks. We went in March which was a bit busy and we had about a 40 min wait but other than that we didn't have an complaints. The chips and salsa were good and plentiful. We also enjoyed the atmosphere.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

This is one of the best Mexican Restaurants I have ever been too. The food is high quality and plentiful. The drinks are huge. The ownwers and personal are very friendly. It's a great night out with a true atmosphere of old mexico.