“Great Food - Great Service”

Crow's Nest Marina Restaurant & Tavern
Ranked #17 of 252 Restaurants in Venice
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, View
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Venice's Waterfront Landmark since 1976. We focus on fresh, creatively-prepared seafood, hand-cut steaks and chops and our award-winning wine list. Serving lunch and dinner Monday-Saturday and dinner all day on Sunday. Tavern open every day with casual pub menu.
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Everything about this restaurant was fantastic and dinning at the Crow's Nest is a must everytime I visit Venice. On my last visit we celebrated my Dad's birthday. The quality of the food and the attention of our server made this special occasion even more special.

1  Thank ILoveToTravelAAA
Write a ReviewReviews (1,915)

Reviewed 12 December 2013

My wife and I were celebrating some good luck. Sometimes you just have to give thanks. And along with thanking God for his blessings, I subscribe to thanking my wife for the last 43 years of sharing decisions, some of which turn out very well--so we went to the Crow's Nest.

OK, so I was in a good mood, but still, the place was perfect for us today. We enjoyed the Seafood Bisque with cream sherry, and the cold salmon plate. (Which is as close to bagels and lox as you can get) So you understanad it's really a nice platter.

We watched the power boats come and go, the sailboats cruise past, and the birds of all stripes hover in the wind. The day went from overcast to sunny as we enjoyed our meal. So I have to say--it was a great repast.

2  Thank EnglewoodDane
Reviewed 7 December 2013

My wife and I thourghly enjoyed our dinning experience. Our server Rhonda was super. The service, food and atmosphere were exceptional. Well done by all. We felt very welcomed

1  Thank George Skip L
Reviewed 6 December 2013

We ate in the tavern portion of the restaurant, it is small and crowded. We waited at thebar for a table and noticed the raw bar and oysters, and it just so happened to be a happy hour special. They were inexpensive and amazing. The food/dinner was great too, but ya just can't beat those oysters!

1  Thank Ellesor826
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Our family was visiting the area, enjoying the beach and hunting for shark teeth. I found this restaurant on Trip Advisor and we headed over for lunch on a Tuesday. They were doing construction on the front of the building. The upstairs restaurant is very nice with huge windows to see the water and and marina no matter where you sit in the room. The service was very good. My husband and I are "foodies" and enjoy a great meal. My parents were with us and prefer food to have no taste and be well done. My son basically lives off of mac and cheese. Amazingly, all of us were pleased. My mom ordered a burger, my dad ordered grilled chicken and my son had the mac and cheese. They all loved it. My husband and I ordered a dozen raw oysters and the lobster bisque for apps and they were both top notch. I am very picky with both of these and I was impressed. Enjoyed them very much. We also had liver pate tray that came with some crusty bread, a couple pickled vegetables and sauces. My husband loved it. We will definitely be back when in the area again.

1  Thank crissynmike