“Super friendly staff!”

Crow's Nest Marina Restaurant & Tavern
Ranked #10 of 246 Restaurants in Venice
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings, View
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Venice's Waterfront Landmark since 1976. We focus on fresh, creatively-prepared seafood, hand-cut steaks and chops and our award-winning wine list. Serving lunch and dinner Monday-Saturday and dinner all day on Sunday. Tavern open every day with casual pub menu.
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Stopped at the marina for the night. The staff was super friendless and helpful! Food was ver good. In my view could have been a bit better so I gave them a 4. Prices are fair and they have a nice selection of drinks. Lovely staff.

There are newer reviews for Crow's Nest Marina Restaurant & Tavern

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Good food and great atmosphere and service. Downstairs more casual and upstairs great for special occasions,etc.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

We hadn't been there in a couple of years, but remembered we liked it the last time. My husband and I both had the Veal Oscar. The Veal was overdone and the green beans that were served with it were hard. I don't like my veggies mushy but I don' t like them that hard. I also had their lobster bisque. They served it with the sherry on the side which I found a little odd, so I tasted the soup first then poured the sherry in. Much better flavor with the sherry . Our waiter seemed very non-chalant, maybe that was just his personality. I will say the ambiance is very nice, great view of the harbor, and in nicer weather there is seating outside.

1  Thank Joyce O
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Our favourite in this area. Great location, excellent food, good ambience and mood and not stupid prices. We have been coming here for years - some 20 - and found here about 15 years ago and were immediately impressed. It has kept its standards. We have come here for the first time in 7 years and went back there. Great that it is still the same and the best meal of our holiday...again!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Girls weekday lunch. This place is really two restaurants in one. Downstairs is a tavern with a nice bar, dark wood tables and booths and low lighting. The menu is burgers and such. Upstairs has a wall of windows overlooking the Marina and intracoastal, white tablecloths and an extensive menu. There's also an outdoor deck upstairs. Something for everyone! We chose the room with the view. Too humid to sit outside. We had the panko crusted chicken salad and fajita tenderloin salad. Both were good. Our waitress Sandy was wonderful. Definitely recommend.

1  Thank rwalk1009