“Another great visit”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

We dine at Shogun every time I visit my family. Steve puts on a great show which we all love. He is a master at his craft and very engaging with his diner's.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

A young man called STEViE could not have been more accommodating and helpful - I thought it was a great addition to this Japanese Steakhouse where I had not been for about 1 year. Steve, the guy who made the show was also excellent, and I've seen his talents before, but my companion had never been there and loved it. The food was excellent as always and we took advantage of a great coupon so that made it even more worth going for. Definitely a must go to.

1  Thank mamamia70
Reviewed 8 July 2014

First time at this place. I liked our chef, Steve. Very personable and talented. Even though he
has gone through his "show" a thousand times, it was fun for all of us. Food was delish.
One thing in the past at other places was the meat came first, then rice, vegetables. Always a long wait. That happened here, but in a timely way. Not too long of a wait between courses. Prices in line with having some entertainment. Nice to see the food cooked in front of you! One suggestion I would make is to replace the tired, plastic plates. Some pretty china would make the food all that more appealing.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

This Japanese Steak House is average at best. The food was basically tasteless, missing many natural spices used at other restaurants I have patronized. I have been to Shogun three times, trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but each time, no matter the chef, it has been the same.
If you're looking for exceptional flavor in a Japanese Steak House, you would do well to choose someplace else. The cooks are not that talented and the food matches their talent. Over priced for what you get, as well.

Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

Our chef Steve just seemed bored out of his mind. He used a bunch corny jokes that he's probably said so many times he's not even interested. The food was ok but kind of bland and very overpriced. We have eaten here before and it seems to be going down hill. Not horrible but wouldn't go out of your way to visit.