“THIS RESTAURANT JUST CONSTANTLY GIVES GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE”
Review of Gold Rush BBQ

Gold Rush BBQ
Ranked #9 of 247 Restaurants in Venice
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Gold Rush BBQ is a family own and operated restaurant located in Venice Florida for 15 years. Each year we have been voted best BBQ in Venice. We offer Ribs, Chicken, Steak, Sandwiches and Fresh Seafood. Dine in , Carry out and catering is available. Hope to see you soon !
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Happy to return here again, normally I order the "Mother Lode", but I was in the mood for grilled shrimp, so I ordered that instead, but my companion had the chicken sandwich which was a special for lunch, and she absolutely loved it. This was only $5.29 and came with one side. She ordered the fries. I always want the GARLIC MASHED POTATOES because they simply are the best of any restaurant around.
Plenty of good stuff to choose from, I keep coming back here, the food is marvelous and so is the service.

1  Thank mamamia70
There are newer reviews for Gold Rush BBQ

Reviewed 22 September 2013

This is one of the best restaurant's I have ate in Sarasota! The bbq is EXCELLENT and the service was just as good. The sweet tea is amazine and the cornbread is out of this world. The best part about the meal is the dessert... I would recommend the key lime pie and the peanut butter pie... Its a must in Venice!!!

1  Thank tnteacher2210
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Was visiting my folks and they suggested going here for an early dinner. Was really sure about a BBQ place in Florida since I live in NC...but they said it was great. Went there and had a great waitress who suggested the special of the day (only have it on Saturdays). It was the Beef Ribs. I really wasn't expecting what I got...they were fork tender and taste just like the best pot roast you've ever had. Just awesome food.

1  Thank 349Alan
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Git yur bib overalls on and mozey on over to the Gold Rush. Their BBQ chicken is the best anywhere. Always moist and tasty. Steaks and shrimp are great, too! The corn bread muffins are worth stealing off another table if you get a chance. And now they have Mac 'n Cheese!

1  Thank BKW1958
Reviewed 5 September 2013

The ribs at Gold Rush are deliciously awesome (as my 12 year old says). Best BBQ ribs I've tasted. The cornbread is wonderful. Moist and sweet, it is almost like a dessert. The portions are generous and the choices for sides are plentiful. Red skinned mashed, bbq baked beans and cucumber salad. Yum! It's hard to decide between the baby back ribs and the spare ribs. My parents say that the bbq chicken is excellent. Every time we go to visit them in Florida we have to go to Gold Rush! Totally Awesome! My 10 year old says "it is the best rib place in the whole entire world"

1  Thank Christine H