“Best Pizza Around!”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Harwich, Massachusetts
“Best Pizza Around!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

I come from New Haven, Connecticut that is known for its excellent wood fired thin crust pizzas. So if you want a Chicago style thick crust pizza do NOT come to this restaurant BUT if you are like me and like a thin crispy pizza with a great topping this is the place. I LOVE their pizza. We have had their veggie pizza which we liked a lot but the last time we went we had the goat cheese pizza with fresh arrugala and it was wonderful. My brother had a calzone with the same crispy dough and he ordered his custom with exactly what he wanted inside. He loved his and took half home as it was quite large. This is a casual pizza place but we have been three times this winter always taking guests and we have all liked our meal. We plan this to be our go to pizza place.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Linda U

Venice, Florida
“Bland marinara sauce and meatballs won’t be bringing us back.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

I’ve eaten at both Venice restaurants within the couple of weeks. Had the sausage-mushroom calzone on the By-Pass. The crust was excellent, but the inside was pedestrian, nothing to brag about. My friend wasn’t crazy about the spaghetti and meatballs, but my wife likes them. So my wife and I went to the Jacaranda place that used to be the original Luna’s. Her marinara sauce was bland, as were the meatballs. My lasagna was cheesy, but the meat was chewy and bland. I’ll have to doctor up the leftovers. We’ll go to Benny’s Bada Bing and Valenti’s in the future. In Venice, we’re used to good Italian food and flavors. Two strikes you're out!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Bob S
Venice, Florida
“Had Hoped for Better”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013

On my first visit, some time ago, I was quite disappointed in the food. Figuring they were still working out the kinks, I gave it another try. Just the pizza on this trip which was quite good. Then gave the food another try, obviously they still had kinks. I have avoided the meals and stuck to take out pizzas, but they have fallen down there. Quite possibly too many establishments for them to be assure quality.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank critic34293
Rotonda West, Florida
“Worth the 1/2 hour drive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013

The food is amazing. I have been living in Florida for 17 years from New Jersey, and finally a pizza that taste like home!!! You can stop in for a slice of pizza or a complete meal. Casual Florida dress attire is perfect. You will leave full and satisfied.

• Visited December 2013
Parrish, Florida
“Excellent NY style pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013

We've finally found a place in Venice for pizza and it is oh-so good! Nice thin crust. Many different types of pizzas. Great calzones. We've only done take-out and each pie has been a winner!

• Visited November 2013