My husband & I stayed there a couple of years ago. We like the same Mom & Pop type places. They are usually priced for what you get. A small, clean place to sleep. WOW! I couldn't believe the prices -- It has more than doubled. If I am going to pay $100 plus per night -- I will add a little more and be on the water. At least have a room I feel like it's worth the price.
I am VERY disappointed. Have been looking forward to spending our anniversay there next week.
sad from Lakeland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Venice Island, Florida, the Island Breeze Inn offers sparkling rooms full of charm, modern amenities, and exceptional customer service! Just blocks from palm tree-lined avenues full of antique shops, boutiques, and cafes, and only one mile to beautiful Venice Beach, the Island Breeze Inn is the BEST VALUE in the historic district! Free parking, free cable TV and Wi-Fi?, Heated pool, microwave and refrigerator in each room...The friendliest staff and our manager on the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Island Breeze Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Breeze Inn Of Venice Hotel Venice
- Island Breeze Hotel Venice
- Island Breeze Motel Venice
- Island Breeze Inn Venice, Florida