We rented unit 14 in the Menendez Street property and it was perfect for us. Location: walking distance to my parents' long term rental, across the street from a park, walking distance to the main drag - ice cream shops, restaurants, fun shops, easy drive for groceries or to beach. Accommodations: very comfortable and reasonably equipped. LOTS of towels but a little slim on pillows if you are 2-3 pillow sleeper. Ample pool towels. Amenities: Wi Fi is great, the pool was heavenly complete with mermaid tiled into the bottom which our six year old mer-girl loved. Wonderful outdoor areas, loved the game and book collection. Very easy to be outside at this property unlike others we've stayed at further North near the Yacht Club which are noisier and full of traffic and not pedestrian or bike friendly. Quiet, clean, terrific place to stay, we'd book again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home at Venice Beach Villas is awaiting you on the beautiful Island of Venice in Venice, FL. We are situated walking distance between both the beach and the quaint historic downtown Venice shops and restaurants. Most of our units have all the comforts of home such as fully equipped kitchens, living rooms and separate bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, Odigeo and HRS so you can book your Venice Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Villas Hotel Venice
- Venice Beach Villas Florida