Venice Beach Villas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Addys Villas(Nokomis)
View Hotel
All reviewsmenendez streetfree bikesvenice beachlarge bedroomshark teethwithin walking distancefull kitchentennis courtsold floridaheated poolhome away from homelaundry facilitiesshops and restaurantsgreat place to stayrelaxing staydowntown areathe location is perfect
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Nice, clean room. The a/c worked great. Laurie & her husband are there to help you any way they can. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who want to visit Venice & be close to downtown & the beach, but just far enough away.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Chip C
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I brought my family to the area to visit my relatives who recently retired to North port. I was looking to stay at the beach so my children could appreciate the beautiful sunsets. I found the Villas online and was pleasantly surprised. They had laundry facilities for our sandy, wet suits complete with detergent and fabric softener. I loved the screened swimming pool, bicycles, boogie boards and extras provided for our enjoyment. The staff was efficient and friendly. We will come here again on our next visit.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Scott J
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The staff is personable. The rooms were clean and nice to have a living space! The free bikes were so useful. The pool is great with plenty of towels. The location can't be beat, we rarely used our car. We were two couples who stayed in side by side rooms with a shared balcony...perfect! We had been researching Venice as a second home and loved it so much we bought a house before we left!

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank theresat33
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My family and I have come to Venice Beach Villas several times now (we stay for a week) and each time we are totally happy with the accomodations. Management is always available and helpful with anything you might need or want. We have stayed in a different room each time we have come and have never had any problems. They are more than a hotel they are a home away from home. They offer extras you dont usually get in other places. I look forward to our next stay!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Julie M
Reviewed 23 June 2014

A wonderful place to get away to revitalize and enjoy tropical beauty all around you. Perfect location. This was my second year of staying at the villas for a two week period each year and I couldn't wish for a better place to visit. Villa is well stocked to meet visitors needs, Management very friendly,knowledgeable about area and all staff very helpful. Can't wait til I can return for another visit!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo