“Yoga”

Island Fitness & Yoga
Ranked #3 of 12 Spas & Wellness in Venice
More attraction details
Owner description: A fun fitness studio that offers a wide range of classes for a ride range of individual fitness levels. We have Zumba, Yoga, BodySculpt, & more! We have classes held everyday! Come join our family!! We have an $8 drop in fee but also offer discount packages. Bring your smile and come join us today!!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Marylynn is an awesome person and instructor! I Love her yoga classes and can't wait to go back after I have this baby

1  Thank Nicole B

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I am a Zumba instructor that always looks for a local class when I travel. I found this place by chance, and I fell in love! From the owners to the class members, everyone makes you feel welcome and loved. In my experience, this is rare. I come back every time I visit my mom. It's like coming home. Hope to see you there next time!

1  Thank brburgess25
Reviewed 19 June 2014

This past December, I visited my father in Venice and in an attempt to find something to do, I discovered Island Fitness. I walked in to twenty or so smiling faces and an extremely energetic instructor. Everyone there is very welcoming especially the owner, Mary Lynn. Being a dancer, I was pulled to the front to dance with her during the routines, and for the rest of my stay I took at least one of her classes per day.

Not only is the instruction incredible, but the facility is great and the dances are fun!
Can't wait to go back again :)

1  Thank Love2dance2014
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I was a bit hesitant when my friend asked me to try Zumba. Well let's say I started a year ago and can't get enough!!! The Owner Mary Lynn and her daughter Ann Marie, make you feel so welcome in class, as well as the individuals who are working out along side of you. High or Low impact, fun workout. Whether you need to lose weight, tone up, this Studio is a MUST try and is better then the gym. Great variety of classes with a very reasonable fee.

1  Thank tlzig
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Island Fitness & Yoga offers well-balanced, fun classes for people of all ages and ability levels. I have been taking Zumba classes here for three years, have met many wonderful friends and lost weight, too! Life is good here. Mary Lynn Szerbin (owner) and her daughter Anne Marie are great instructors. Come join the fun!

1  Thank MJR219