“Good Hotel”

Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Venice
Omaha
“Good Hotel”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

The rooms were very clean and the room attendants did a great job cleaning the rooms during our stay. Our room had a king size bed that was very comfortable. We tried to get a room with a tub, but we were told there were none but the walk in showers were nice and roomy. The exercise area was kept clean. The stability balls need a littler more air in them. During our check in process the person had a hard time of staying focused on her task. She kept talking to someone in back or talking to the maintenance guy. We had just come in from a long flight and I wanted to do was get to my room. The pool and hot tub were awesome. I found the hotel to be quiet and enjoyable during our week stay over New Years. The hotel is located near a grocery store and several restaurants and there is a microwave and refrigerator in the room. The bar tender was kind enough to open a bottle of wine for us. We only had breakfast there once, I wish there was waffles or pancakes and more fruit on the buffet, the eggs and hash browns were okay.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gypsyronin
Sabrina P, Front Office Manager at Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Gypsyronin , We appreciate you taking the time to share your review. I would first like to apologize about your experience with that certain front desk. I did speak to my entire staff to remind them how important our guests are. You are the one only reason we are still here. We do hope that if you are ever in the area again, that you will be our guest. I assure you, that you will be impressed with the changes we have made. I did also let one of our housemen know about the fitness room, and that situation was fixed. I did also let the Chef know your suggestion for the breakfast buffet. Thank you again for being our guest, and we hope to see you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (228)
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

I can't thank you enough for Michael M, your restaurant manager! It was my aunt's 50th birthday while she was there for a week. We wanted something sent to her room, and Michael delivered! He worked out a lovely room delivery with cookies, hot chocolate, champagne and freshly dipped strawberries... He and a colleague even SANG happy birthday to her when they delivered. Michael very easily could have said they "don't handle" room drops, but that never crossed his mind. He was professional, charming and extremely helpful!

Thanks Michael and Ramada Venice staff!! I now look forward to staying there myself in my travels.

Best,

Leigh S

Stayed January 2014
Leonispumoni. Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you had such a good time. I am sure that the homemade cookies and chocolate covered strawberries that Chef Joel made from the Wave Grill were delicious. The delivery of those yummy items is just the cherry on top. It is our main goal at the Wave Grill and the Ramada Venice Resort to make sure that each guest has a wonderful time. I am happy to hear that you were able to do so. Thank you again for being our guest, and we look forward to seeing you in the very near future.