“Nice play to stay”

Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Venice
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Nice play to stay”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

My husband and I stayed one night at the Ramada in Venice. Driving up the property looked very nice and the lobby is impressive. Our room was clean and in good condition. We had a first floor room that we could drive right up to. The beds were comfortable. Plenty of towels in the rooI appreciated the fitness room since it was raining all the while we were here. We didn't get to use the pool or hot tub since it was cold and rainy. My husband did stick his foot in the pool--it was heated. He really debated whether or not he should go in since it looked very inviting! Only downside, no free breakfast.

Room Tip: We had a room on the outside of the property, not poolside so our room was quiet.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Sabrina P, Front Office Manager at Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Csb14, thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am thrilled to hear that you and your husband had such a wonderful time. The entire staff does their best to make sure that our resort stays in the best shape possible. I am happy that you were satisfied with your stay. If you are ever our guest again you should try our all you can eat deluxe breakfast buffet for only $8 a person. Thank you again for being our guest and we hope to see you again in the very near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (228)
Bordentown, New Jersey
Reviewed 27 January 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a week. My only complaint - as other reviewers have stated - the bar music is simply too loud for rooms located near that area. I let the front desk staff know of my concerns upon checkout since we didn't want to change rooms mid-week. But, music to 2AM and super loud until midnight on another night is just unacceptable. I wasn't sure if I was staying in a hotel with a bar or a bar/tavern with hotel rooms. Other than that, the hotel location is excellent, the hotel is super clean and well maintained. We'll be staying there next year for another week since we're planning to retire to Venice in a few years.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Sabrina P, Front Office Manager at Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Michael B, Thank you for being our guest. I do apologize about the noise situation from that music that you experienced during your stay. I will be sure to let upper management know about this. All of our entertainment always stops by 10pm, so I am unsure of why this night may have been different. On a positive note I am pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy everything else at our resort. The housekeeping and maintenance crew work very hard to keep our resort in the best shape possible. Thank you for giving us a second chance and we look forward to seeing you again next year.
Venice, Florida
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Finally - a decent hotel in Venice, FL. Buffet Breakfast was delicious. LOVED the hotel facilities - pool and jacuzzi. Very hip design. You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Sweet63, Thank you for taking the time to share your warm review. I am thrilled to hear that you were impressed with the Ramada Venice Resort. I will be sure to tell the executive chef that you enjoyed the all you can eat deluxe buffet. The heated pool and sizzling hot tub are gorgeous and make for a relaxing day out doors. Thank you again for being our guest and we do hope to see you again in the very near future.