“Fantastic stay in Venice”

Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Venice
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We booked this hotel for a long weekend away from our Orlando holiday and we are SOooooo glad we did,so much so, we will be looking to book a 2 week stay here for next year. The hotel is conveniently located and easily found, a large carpark with ample spaces, the lobby is clean and airy and the staff are very efficient and attentative. It is close to many restaurants and beautiful local beaches. The rooms are bright and clean with tv, safe, fridge/freezer, usb charging point and a/c. The pool is clean and very well kept with numerous sunbeds and umbrellas dotted around the poolside, the poolside bar staff are excellent and the free refills on soft drinks all day kept our kids happy. Breakfast is served in the restaurant or poolside and is very nice and of a good quality ( we never took evening meals at the hotel so cannot comment).
We visited local beaches at Caspersen and Venice beach, both were fantastic ( the sharks teeth at Caspersen beach are very easy to find, just buy a plastic sieve/culinder from Wallmart for $2.99 and scoop away, we found over 50 in a short space of time), thanks go to the hotel staff for the information on the teeth!
All in all a fantastic base for a beach holiday to Venice.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Sabrina P, Front Office Manager at Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Slapstero, Thank you for taking the time to share your warm review. I am so happy to hear that you had a fantastic stay. I will be sure to tell the staff to keep up the good work. We are pleased that you were able to explore Venice and that’s our resort was the perfect location for you. The owners and upper management really went out of their way to make sure our guest room has everything you possibly need. The housekeeping and maintenance crew work very hard to keep our resort in the best shape possible. I will be sure to tell them that you were impresses. The Wave Grill is open for Breakfast, Lunch ad Dinner. During your next Visit with us be sure to try one of the Wave’s creations they are truly delicious. Thank you again for being our guest. We look forward to seeing you again next year.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Sabrina P, Front Office Manager at Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I have been staying at the Venice Ramada for the past three years when I visit my brother. This hotel is totally consistent in its value, cleanliness, comfort, style & security. The staff is wonderful.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Emily M, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review. We are so pleased to hear that you are one of our return guests. I will be sure to tell the staff to keep up the good work, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I have to say that from the moment I arrived I felt welcomed and was happy with the property. It was recently renovated and in my opinion they did a great job. The staff was friendly and you could tell they were happy to work there. Even though I didn't use the workout area it was nice and comfortable and I really like that it's overlooking the pool, very nice touch. The overall look of the hotel was more upscale that I would expect from a Ramada, so on that regards BIG KUDOS. The zero entry pool was very nice, again a nice upscale touch along with the deck surrounding the pool. I really don't have many negatives about the hotel, but I do have to say to stay away from the breakfast buffet (more on that on a separate rating). I did not like the water drips from the air conditioning units (on the outside corridors). Overall I liked this property and I will come back next time I'm in Venice! Great Job guys :)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Sabrina P, Front Office Manager at Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Albert R, Thank you so much fort taking the time to share your glowing review. I am so happy to hear that you had such an amazing stay, and that the staff treated you with the guest service that you deserve. I will be sure to tell upper management that you were impressed with your stay, and the overall layout of our Resort. Thank you so much for choosing Ramada Venice Resort, and we look forward to seeing you during your next stay.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We have a history with this building. For the past 15 years I've been going to Venice from south Florida in search of sharks teeth. We stayed at this hotel years ago when it was a Holiday Inn, stayed away when it was Holiday House but we WILL be back again because Ramada has brought back the adorable yet clean and comfortable hotel to Venice. We loved the proximity to Casperson and Venice beach as well as the fact that's it's minutes from downtown .
We arrived around noon but were greeted with a warm smile and a can do attitude from the desk clerk. She accommodated my request and was a pleasure to deal with. She was helpful with dining tips and a few questions that we had. The room was spacious and completely remodeled. Our room had two queen beds, small desk, microwave and freezer/frig. Flat screen tv and nicer bedding/flooring were appreciated by all. Shower pressure was perfect and shower curtains free from mold. Our room also included a small safe in the closet. We dined at the Wave Grill on site(separate review) and enjoyed the pool . The pool was heated and larger than most, the patio area around the pool was beautifully appointed with pool loungers and umbrellas (ask for pool towels at front desk). The bar had a few flat screens playing sports and the staff quite friendly. Bar service and food service are available poolside!
I met Diaana upon my departure and she really seemed to care about what guests had to say about their stay. We will be back in a few weeks! If you are looking for sharks teeth go to Casperson and pick up a sand shovel at Walmart for under $20.

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank nickie218
Sabrina P, Front Office Manager at Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Nickie218, Thank you so much for being our guest. We are thrilled to hear that you had such a lovely stay, and that you were truly able to enjoy the Venice area. As for the front desk agent that you encountered. I will be sure to tell her to keep up the great work. Our entire staff works very hard to make sure that each guest has wonderful stay, and I am so happy to hear that you were able to see that. Thank you again for choosing Ramada Venice Resort, and we can’t wait to see you again.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

The Ramada Inn in Venice Florida was probably the cleanest classiest hotel I have been in a long time . the staff always had a smile on thier face, always willing to help you, where always very professional. The maintenance crew where always on top of things keeping the hotel very clean they also were very professional and always willing to help. The rooms were beautiful nicely furnished and the beds were extremely comfortable I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2014

Tom T, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your awesome review. I am so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful stay. I will be sure to tell that staff that you were impressed. We will definitely keep up the good work. We do thank you for being our guest, and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

I was pleasantly surprised at this Ramada. I've stayed in some before and had not been impressed but I was pleased with this one. It was updated, trendy, amenties were great, the exercise room was large in comparison to other hotels I've stayed at. They do have a indoor/outdoor bar area which is convenient if you would like a beverage after working all day but do not wish to drive anywhere. I did not try any of the food so I have no comment there but the restaurant area was clean & organized. The staff was friendly and attentive. The rooms were clean, updated and the bed comfortable. All important when traveling on business. I would stay again when I visit for biz.

Room Tip: I would recommend a room that is not at the back of the complex. They do have a few morning neighbor...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Tonya M, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your warm review. I am pleased to hear that you were pleasantly surprised with your stay with us. The owners and upper management really went out of their way to make sure our resort was unique to Venice area. From our full service restaurant, the indoor and outdoor bar, the poolside and room service, to our fully equipped gym. It really makes my day to know that you were truly able to enjoy your stay. We would like to ThankYou for being our guest, and we do hope to see you in the very near future.