Rodeway Inn
US$90
US$116
US$204
US$157
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsrooms are hugeten minute drivestay there againenjoyed my stayfront desk personexcellent hotelvenice fla great place to stayacross the streetbeachesaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 June 2014

My husband and I booked a room for one night while visiting family. We were told the hotel had just been renovated. I saw no evidence of that. The room had dirty walls, mismatched furniture, newer tv but remote didn't work. Broken lamp. The noise from the bar downstairs kept us up. Had to call manager because there were kids running up and down at 11:30-12 at night. Kids playing on the elevater. My breaking point was getting up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, I turned the light on and there were at least a dozen roaches. Nasty. Towel rack and tp holder falling off wall. I was so disgusted. Would never go back. No sleep and had to pay almost $80. Never again.

Room Tip: Awful. Don't waste your money.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank KristiLynn V
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

We are so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us and that you faced such an unusual situation. We continue to strive to improve our service and accommodations so that we may provide the highest level of guest satisfaction. For that reason, we are so sorry that we missed the mark during your recent stay. This feedback has been forwarded to management and we can only ask that you consider us again so that you can see the continuous improvements we make.

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Booked a last minute trip to Venice and stayed here for a night. Arrived at 5 pm and requested a renovated room. The first room was not cleanonce we got to it, the second room was ready but once we checked it out laughed about the "renovations". The room faced Tamiami Trail and the traffic was indeed very noisy. There was a lot of water that accumulated in front I the rooms from the AC drainage pipes. Also, had I not of been with my husband I would not have stayed here alone with my kids. The front staff was pleasant and accommodating but they cannot compensate for the lack of care the owners give to this motel. Both rooms we entered had a large water heater in the closet which prevented us from properly hanging our clothes and with no closet door this seems like a child hazard. The exposed drain lines and pipes under the sink was just poor planning . The furniture was all mismatched and had been pretty banged up. The coffee maker was filthy as was the soap dish. The shower had loose tile around the faucet . The pros: close proximity to Venice Beach The cons: noisy traffic, filthy cleaning standards and shabby renovation work.

Stayed: May 2014
5  Thank nickie218

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We take this very seriously and are very sorry about the issues you faced; this has been forwarded to management. Thank you again for sharing and we hope to earn your business in the future by continuing to evolve and improve guest experience.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I came back after a visit a few years ago. how else can you describe this other than HORRIBLE!!! Unless you get a renovated room by the pool, STAY AWAY! For prices of 159.00-179.00 .... NO WAY! Unless its an emergency, DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!

Room Tip: the only decent rooms are the rooms by the pool....they most likely will not put you there unless you harrass them.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank c f

It is truly our goal to impress each guest with our service and hospitality. We want to thank you for the remarks pertaining to our room and pool. Our goal is for every guest to have a convenient and accommodating experience so we thank you for sharing.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

I bet the 3 boxes of florescent lights are still sitting on the grass near the shed in the back parking lot. I asked the owners to pick them up the beginning of March, were still there 2 weeks later.tells you a little about their trash habits.
I bet they still don't wash their blankets.

Room Tip: Shine a black light over the blankets and sheets before settling in.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank ImaRegular
Reviewed 1 March 2014

This Inn looked okay from the front in the dark but once inside it is in dire need of renovation. Beds were saggy, shower was dirty. I was charged the bargain price of 159.00, down from 179.00 plus tax. Computer could not even print a receipt. Would not stay here again

Room Tip: Stay on the side away from the highway, check the room before you pay for it.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo