Hampton Inn and Suites Bayside Venice
US$105
US$95
Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia(Venice)(Great Value!)
US$107
Rodeway Inn(Venice)
US$74
US$58
1,018 results
All reviewsnokomis beachone bedroom suiteroom was cleanlegacy trailnice staycomplimentary breakfastwould stay here againconvenient locationfull kitchenhot tubvery nice hotelnice breakfastclose to downtownthe breakfast areagreat place to stayshort driveyogurt
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

I would've given this hotel five stars but I couldn't because of the renovation going on but also the room looked a little outdated. I can't complain too much though because they did upgrade me for free to a room that had two queen beds a small living room and a small kitchen. I would like to come back here after the renovation is over and see the hotel again and I'm sure it'll look much better. Overall four stars.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Glad that they are renovating the Hotel. Our room had new carpet/paint but not soft goods/furniture. Upon arrival, the gentleman that checked us in had had no clue on providing good service. He was extremely casual, shirttail out, texting on his phone and looked at me as if I was an interruption to his personal affairs. He never welcomed me, gave me any info on the property, no effort to direct my to my room. After reviewing the hotel directory, I saw an ad for a restaurant that was in walking distance to the Hotel. I went to the desk and asked directions and his response I don't know where it is. No offer for an assistance. The remainder of my stay was better, and I enjoyed the breakfast. Beds were not that comfortable. Air conditioning worked well.The staff on the day shift seemed much more hospitable.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
HamptonGMgr, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bayside Venice, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It is very valuable to us to hear feedback from our valued guests so that we may improve our product and service that we provide to our guests. We will ensure that any matters you experienced during your stay are not repeated in the future. Thank you again and we appreciate your choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Venice.

Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

This is one of the nicest Hampton inns I have ever stayed at and I'll use this place as a standard for all Hampton inns. Beautiful, spacious rooms, clean, comfortable, wonderful staff and a great breakfast to boot!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank High_Miles
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Personnel displayed high degree of knowledge and professionalism. Spirited attitudes. Hotel conditions / furnishings very clean and modern. Good variety of food for morning breakfast. Satisfied with the price considering the time of year.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Thomas R
HamptonGMgr, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Bayside Venice, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review. Recognizing that our staff is what makes a stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites venice is what we strive to do each and every stay with each and every guest. I am glad you enjoyed yout stay with us and we look forward to your return!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 December 2013

In town to visit family. Location was close to family. Hotel is quiet and beautiful and very clean. Bathroom was spacious. Front desk staff friendly and check in fast. Hotel is undergoing renovation but we didn't experience any inconvenience. Good coffee but didn't eat breakfast there because we ate breakfast with family.Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family